Swimming Pool Heating Systems
“Great News for a hot pool” “No muss, no fuss, just warm pool water”
Running a pool heater is expensive due to the need for electric heat pumps or gas requiring large amounts of KWH’s or BTU’s to operate properly.
Solar heating of pools eliminates the need for a pool heater and saves KWH’s. With a Solar Swimming Pool Heating system, pools are heated using nature’s heater, the sun.
The operation of the pool pump is the only component of the system running on electricity.
This can be a big saving for homeowners and businesses with swimming pools (Hotels take note) or businesses requiring lots of hot water during normal business hours.
As long as the pool pump is running and the sun is shining, the pool is being heated at a reduced cost to operate.
The reduced quantity KWH’s used results in substantial savings and great ROI.
A simple, yet effective, Solution
Our solutions are implemented using a proven process:
- A thermal solar panel is laid out on the roof.
- The thermal panel is made up of a network of tubes designed to allow water flow.
- The pool pump pulls water from the pool and sends it up to the thermal solar panels.
- The heat from the sun heats the water passively.
- The heated water is returned to the pool where it mixes with the cooler water.